Brentford V Forest Sponsored by Go Back a Pip | Page 15 | Vital Football

Brentford V Forest Sponsored by Go Back a Pip

we need to stick to a manager and give him time. i know results haven't been what we wanted but for once id like to give this manager time to sort things out. sacking after sacking has gotten us nowhere.

karanka needs to start getting results to help himself.

playoff teams last season:

derby last season had 3 wins from their first 11 matches but then went onto 5 win in a row. they made the playsoffs.

Boro had 4 wins from their first 13 matches losing 4 of them,. similarly enough they went onto win 4 in a row from there.

fulham had 4 wins from their opening 17 matches. losing 5 of them. from december on they clicked . unbeaten in 23 games.

I feel the reason we did not get anything out of the Brentford game basically boiled down to that God awful shirt.

It's neither Gold nor Yellow - in fact it's pretty much like a new born baby's first Poo and that's why we were sh!t.

I feel the reason we did not get anything out of the Brentford game basically boiled down to that God awful shirt.

It's neither Gold nor Yellow - in fact it's pretty much like a new born baby's first Poo and that's why we were sh!t.

Totally agree. That's not a proper colour at all, it's not definite enough to inspire a bit of fight.