Bradley scores again | Vital Football

Bradley scores again

Saw the set-up and goal. I do not understand how he is able to set up or score!

The new Messi :) another goal me against a Premier League team and Mowbray talking about how he should be testing himself against the Premier teams. He’s their top scorer and top scoring midfielder in the Championship. Must be worth £20m....I just want him to go to a decent club. 20% of this fee would be nice!

I’m desperate for him to leave, our club need a cash injection plus he is good enough for the top fight. Really pleased for Dacky

How Newcastle could use him but he deserves better. My choice would be Arsenal - they're doing OK but missing something, ie someone with a bit of bite

Wasn`t far away from scoring at home to Newcastle this week. Think he`s not been well though, team bug.

Same night as the Newcastle match, Bradley`s home was broken into and two Merc`s and other stuff stolen. Not been a good week for him. Hopefully he`ll get a cracker (I don`t mean Olivia) tomorrow v Ipswich and the big clubs will start the bidding.

Could all happen on Deadline Day - which would be a bit unfortunate for GFC, as there wouldn`t be much time to land a signing on the back of the Dack cash.