Bowyer - We Didn't Do Enough | Vital Football

Bowyer - We Didn't Do Enough

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Manager Gary Bowyer has expressed his anger at Blackpool's performance in the defeat to Grimsby Town at the weekend.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?580099">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

premier 1 - 11/4/2017 16:41

They were definitely woeful,and need to rebound on Friday and the rest of the season. :bang:

Ha ha ha ha!

And still the stupid old doffer will blame anyone but his heroes!

Enjoy traitor! :tophat:

Someone must have slipped Prem a Cadbury's Easter egg and it's sent him all a bit squiffy... How's the protest on that front Prem? Many converts to your bizarre protest?

liverpoolseasider - 12/4/2017 07:32

Someone must have slipped Prem a Cadbury's Easter egg and it's sent him all a bit squiffy... How's the protest on that front Prem? Many converts to your bizarre protest?
Yes even the Prime Minister and the Archbishop of York .....i :tup:

"In the UK Cadbury's had to sack 200 of their employees as redundant."

I hope you are really proud of yourself you selfish old doffer. Not the Chief Executives or big share holders that are suffering but ordinary working folk.

But that won't bother you, you're not the type to give a shit about anyone else! :tophat:

Layton_Seasider - 12/4/2017 13:30

"In the UK Cadbury's had to sack 200 of their employees as redundant."

I hope you are really proud of yourself you selfish old doffer. Not the Chief Executives or big share holders that are suffering but ordinary working folk.

But that won't bother you, you're not the type to give a shit about anyone else! :tophat:
That was because they moved production to Poland,.....

Due mostly to pillocks like you making it hard work for them to operate here.

Either way you won't lose a nights sleep as long as it doesn't affect you. That is you all over.

Sincerely hope you have not breached Chatham House Rules on this thread Prem with information relating to you in elected office...

Layton_Seasider - 12/4/2017 14:32

Due mostly to pillocks like you making it hard work for them to operate here.

Either way you won't lose a nights sleep as long as it doesn't affect you. That is you all over.
Layton, me old mucker...Why are you holding back and being so tactful. When it comes to the arch Quisling that is Prem, let rip with all in your armoury...In my case, the tar is on the boil and bubbling nicely... :clap: :clap: