Bowery Earns Millers A Point | Vital Football

Bowery Earns Millers A Point

G

Rotherham United rallied in the final part of the second half of today`s home game to take a point of promotion hopeful`s Norwich City.<BR><BR>

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?397785">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Only my opinion of course, but ....

I thought from the time Pringle was moved into the middle and Ward out wider, during a stoppage early in the game, we played much more positively.
I did think the team were 'up for it' and apart from some periods in the second half when I thought we were defending too deep and not getting forward quickly enough I was very happy with our performance and
thoroughly enjoyed the game. (apart from the occasional near heart-attack! lol).
I agree, Caz, I too would start with the team that finished todays match.

I think Bowery and Hammill are the sort of players who grow into a game therefore fetching them off the bench, in my opinion, isn't the best thing for them.

I don't think Pringle knew where he was playing today - and when he had that spat with the City player it was because he's not in the position to get a tackle in. I'd have got him out on the wing and let him run at the Norwich players.

And yes we were playing far too deep which is OK when you're in the lead but when you need to score I thought it was very negative.