Bono is really going to show these fookers | Vital Football

Bono is really going to show these fookers

shearers boots

Vital Squad Member
not going to piss in public till 3rd world gets clean water ??

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/bono-joins-damons-toilet-strike-233349.html

Hope the fucker gets caught short !

He could help those people in the third world simply by paying his taxes.

Too easy that mind, better start a campaign in order that poor people give money to his causes on his behalf.

I genuinely hope the little dwarf **** gets fucking AIDS.

The point is to raise awareness which seeing as your mentioning it on here has clearly worked . As for Bono he's a **** . Rest of the band are alright .

SB does raise a good point. It's a bit rich all these ludicrously wealthy individuals going on TV and in the press telling us to give money to all these worthy causes. I have no problem giving to charity, but when multi millionaires are banging on about how so little can make such a bit difference, when things are so tight financially for a lot of peoplem it just gets irritating.

Oh I totally agree and U2 have been more guilty of that than most . Moving their affairs from ireland to the Netherlands in 06 to avoid tax for example.

they were shockingly shit when i saw them, almost as overrated as oasis were when i saw them too. No point being a band thats shit playing live.

Does he give all this tax-avoided money to Africa? If so, why not just move his financial affairs there?