Blue away kit | Vital Football

Blue away kit

Shite. Our away colours should always be white or yellow. Not blue or horrid black. At least it doesn't look as bad as last years.

Wish they would settle on the yellow/blue as the away kit and use the white with the red pinstripe as a third kit which could be worn as a change of pace.

I really like the yellow and blue from 150 year season.

I can handle the colour

Hate our 888 sponsor logo though. Ruins the shirt

Amazed that the logo can be so big?

It'd be nicer if it was blue & turquoise like the mid 90's kit. Also if it was a different template than other teams but I don't mind it .

It's certainly better than some of the other rammel we've been served up like that chequed blue one we had in the Blackpoo play off season.

Would have preferred a more vivid blue.
The blue we had with the John Pye sponsor would like nice in an Adidas kit.
I also think it's easier to pick team mates out in a brighter kit colour in a split second.
Fergie was right about that grey Manure kit i reckon.
Was it Ruud Gullit who changed Chelsea socks back to white for the same reason ?

Woanz - 8/7/2017 19:20

It'd be nicer if it was blue & turquoise like the mid 90's kit. Also if it was a different template than other teams but I don't mind it .

It's certainly better than some of the other rammel we've been served up like that chequed blue one we had in the Blackpoo play off season.

Agree. The SVC Labatts kit. Lovely

trickynumber5 - 9/7/2017 07:29

Thing is I reckon the memories of the football we played in different kits influences how we feel about the kit itself!

Jimmy Gordon - 9/7/2017 08:45

Thing is I reckon the memories of the football we played in different kits influences how we feel about the kit itself!

I agree but that blue kit was actually alright. The home kit at that time with the black rectangles was horrible but finishing 3rd in the PL makes it seem better now.

Woanz - 9/7/2017 08:49

Jimmy Gordon - 9/7/2017 08:45

I agree but that blue kit was actually alright. The home kit at that time with the black rectangles was horrible but finishing 3rd in the PL makes it seem better now.

Yeah that was a nice shirt .
More of a purple blue really.
I still have that one as it happens.