Blimey, even our kit sales are below par. | Vital Football

Blimey, even our kit sales are below par.

Hmm, not sure I’m having that. I doubt we know how many we’ve sold let alone a third party!

Agreed.

How are the new replica kits now that we have a recognised supplier ? I always thought they were too expensive for what they were. What I would like is a really decent polo shirt. Anyone bought one from the shop? What are they like ?

According to the Love the Sales website "The Love the Sales data team has been tracking UK demand of replica shirts for all 92 League clubs, to bring you a definitive guide to the most desirable English kits on the market this season.". It doesn't explain its methodology though.

Agreed.

How are the new replica kits now that we have a recognised supplier ? I always thought they were too expensive for what they were. What I would like is a really decent polo shirt. Anyone bought one from the shop? What are they like ?

My little boy has the grey goalkeeper shirt. Good quality and looks nice.

But I bet Gills have the biggest variety of shirts in a crowd on matchday. Blue and white, pink, red, yellow, blue and black, black and white, blue and red and also white can be seen at most games.

Tbf, I only posted as a bit of fun, I'd guess that our sales will pick up now they're a decent quality. Mainly posted it as I thought some of the results were a little surprising.

Tbf, I only posted as a bit of fun, I'd guess that our sales will pick up now they're a decent quality. Mainly posted it as I thought some of the results were a little surprising.
It was a good find and as you say surprising - as I mentioned above it would be good to know how they arrived at the result.

It was a good find and as you say surprising - as I mentioned above it would be good to know how they arrived at the result.

They employed umpah lumpahs outside every football megastore in the country to count the number of people entering and leaving with a replica shirt.