Blatter and Platini | Vital Football

Blatter and Platini

G

Banned from football for 8 years. Blatter still protesting his innocence. :pointy: :pointy:

Love the way everyone is hammering Blatter without knowing the real truth

Lot of experts out there yet no prosecution

Banned on ethical grounds not criminal no wonder he will appeal

Banned from anything to do with football. Mmm where do you draw the line?
Can they walk along the street and kick a stone pretending it's a vital penalty.
Can they spit out chewing gum and volley it.
Can they hum the tune to Match of the Day
Can they put nutmeg on their porridge.
There are so many grey areas with the punishment.

Banned from football is basically no access to FIFA/UEFA HQ and no VIP. They can still watch games, just as paying customers.

Even if what Blatter/Platini say is correct with this whole 9 year delay, it wasn't accounted for in any accounts? Alarm bells.

And even if he wasn't involved in any dodgy dealings (and I'd be amazed if he wasn't) the fact it's been done for all these years right under his nose doesn't paint him in a good light either. It's a lose-lose situation for him.

Luke Imp - 22/12/2015 11:44

Banned from football is basically no access to FIFA/UEFA HQ and no VIP. They can still watch games, just as paying customers.

Even if what Blatter/Platini say is correct with this whole 9 year delay, it wasn't accounted for in any accounts? Alarm bells.

And even if he wasn't involved in any dodgy dealings (and I'd be amazed if he wasn't) the fact it's been done for all these years right under his nose doesn't paint him in a good light either. It's a lose-lose situation for him.
Maybe they can't afford to pay to watch a game, if they've done nothing wrong :grin:

Luke Imp - 22/12/2015 11:44

Are they allowed to play FIFA on the XBox or do they have to leave the room if a family member is playing.