BLADES v Toffees at Goodison Park | Page 3 | Vital Football

BLADES v Toffees at Goodison Park

England will do what England always does and fail.
Don't want to agree but have no choice it's a mental thing like losing to the worst Brazil side I've seen if we couldn't beat them in our own back yard we won't fare any better abroad against better teams

Same old, same old, all the hype and razamataz, England flags flying all over, Enlgland shirts worn in abundance and the media bigging the team up but ready to slag for the usual failure, Highlight plenty of ale supped and lobbed all over while things are going well. Clocked the 66 Final, good game and great celebrations but nowhere near as good as seeing the pigs give away a two goal lead and get twatted by the Toffees! That,s what tha calls a reason to really celebrate! Biggest laff was the Sheff Wendy Council giving the useless twats a f,,kin victory parade!
Same owd, Same Owd!

I honestly think England will win it this time.

I'd order the favourites like this:

1. England
2. Germany
3. French Africa
4. Spain
5. Portugal

Germany have been shit for a while but there are signs they've picked up a bit recently and they have certain players in form, and Kroos is coming out of retirement.

I honestly think England will win it this time.

I'd order the favourites like this:

1. England
2. Germany
3. French Africa
4. Spain
5. Portugal

Germany have been shit for a while but there are signs they've picked up a bit recently and they have certain players in form, and Kroos is coming out of retirement.
Be nice to see England win it for all the loyal fans who travel far and wide to support them but personally I,ve never been much bothered unless there,s a Blades player in the starting line up. Graham Shaw, Mick Jones,God and Deano prompted more interest, The biggest load of bollox was that Joe Shaw a player Supreme was never picked, big boot Swan picked instead put me off supporting them for life, another if your face fits situation was that big useless twat who replaced the useless pig, Maurice Norman was just as shite! Brooking better than God, you,re taking the f..kin piss, the twats an arseoyle creeper which proves that connections are more important than ability!

Same old, same old, all the hype and razamataz, England flags flying all over, Enlgland shirts worn in abundance and the media bigging the team up but ready to slag for the usual failure, Highlight plenty of ale supped and lobbed all over while things are going well. Clocked the 66 Final, good game and great celebrations but nowhere near as good as seeing the pigs give away a two goal lead and get twatted by the Toffees! That,s what tha calls a reason to really celebrate! Biggest laff was the Sheff Wendy Council giving the useless twats a f,,kin victory parade!
Same owd, Same Owd!
Was on a coach back from a very average 1-1 draw at Hull when that Piggy result got confirmed. The coach went mental and straight down town when we got back to Pond Street.

Was at St James park when they beat Chelsea in the semi. No one had given them a chance. Right behind Hodgy's goal and told him the pigs had won at the end of the game.

Don't want to agree but have no choice it's a mental thing like losing to the worst Brazil side I've seen if we couldn't beat them in our own back yard we won't fare any better abroad against better teams
I will be cheerin ENGLAND on,yes we may not win the tournament but i defo hope we do.No doubt if we did win it then some on social media would be sayin it was cos the rest were crap rather than sayin ENGLAND and Gareth did well but as always each to their own.UTB

Other Blades England players just come to mind, Colin Grainger, the singing winger, used to beez wing on the Working mens clubs, Blades sold him to Sunderland and ofcourse Hodgy who was replaced by elder pig bro, Sponket in the England team. Talking of goalkeepers, neer mind Tinsley born Banks, best I ever saw was Pat Jannings, german bands like f..kin dinner plates! Epic celebration time for me was both FA Cup Final losses by the piggies in my lifetime, plus the League Cup Final loss to Arseoyle. Just wish we could win either befoor a kipper!

Other Blades England players just come to mind, Colin Grainger, the singing winger, used to beez wing on the Working mens clubs, Blades sold him to Sunderland and ofcourse Hodgy who was replaced by elder pig bro, Sponket in the England team. Talking of goalkeepers, neer mind Tinsley born Banks, best I ever saw was Pat Jannings, german bands like f..kin dinner plates! Epic celebration time for me was both FA Cup Final losses by the piggies in my lifetime, plus the League Cup Final loss to Arseoyle. Just wish we could win either befoor a kipper!
It would be gr8 if ex BLADES Walker & Maguire could win summat for ENGLAND.I used to get Hodgy's autograph a lot in my school days,his aunty used to live on the same street as us and he used to visit her quite a lot.Gr8 keeper Gr8 Bloke also.UTB

Spot on, a true Blade legend! Pity after retirement eee once worked az a goylie coach at pig land, don,t know ow he could stand the putrid stink at pig land! I have to come clean and admit that the pigs once trainer Tony Toms, now fried bread was a mate of mine. I met him back in 67 when serving with 1 Para in Aden but he was a Maureen based in Little Aden at Falais camp. Like me he was a PTI, commony known as muscle mechanics. When he left the Maureens Len Ashurst set him on as Trainer at Hartlepool even though he was more of a gymnast and knew f,,k all about footy. Ashurst took him to pig land and he later worked under Charlton and Wilkinson who gave him the tin tack for arriving for a pre season tour wearing T shirt, shorts and flip flops when Wilkinson ordered the pig team to turn up smartly dressed, blazer, shirt n tie n full bag o mashins. Tony said he was a full blown twat! He settled in Sheffield where he opened a sweat shop gym at Lane Top and also did security work, Madonna when in London was one of his clients.He once invited me to his gym to take part in a strength comp which I won whil,st wearing my Jimmy Hagan Blades shirt. Jack Charlton presented me with the trophy and had a right f..kin laff at my attire and continued taking the piss out of each other over a few pints in the Pheasant boozer next door.