Ben Whiteman leaving Donny? | Vital Football

Ben Whiteman leaving Donny?

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
According to Giddins he looks like signing for Preston by the weekend.I presume we'll have a sell on clause.UTMPB

Should think about signing him ourselves.

But if Preston are signing him, could they be more open to selling Pearson this month?

Donny turn down Preston's bid for Whiteman because it doesn't match their valuation and Ben will be in the squad at the weekend according to Footy Heaven tweet.UTMPB

Whiteman finally signs for Preston on a 3 and a half year deal for a undisclosed fee.I bloody hope the BLADES get to know the fee for our cut of the wonga.:giggle: UTMPB

Isn't PNE record signing about 2mill, that probably equates to a fish supper and a crate of brown ale on the way back from our next away game for the staff and team.

Isn't PNE record signing about 2mill, that probably equates to a fish supper and a crate of brown ale on the way back from our next away game for the staff and team.
I don't know what their record fee is Dezza,but whatever amount we're due is better than nowt mi thinks mi owd pal.UTMPB

We might have missed a trick here.

Preston more likely to sell one of their expiring contract assets this month - and we should basically be in for all of them.

We might have missed a trick here.

Preston more likely to sell one of their expiring contract assets this month - and we should basically be in for all of them.
I've seen on the Beeb gossip pages that Villa are willing to let Hourihane out on loan this month.I've liked him since he was at Barnsley,does anyone else rate him?He's a player that likes to shoot from outside the box and that's something we don't do enough of. UTMPB