Bbc iplayer info to register ffs | Vital Football

Bbc iplayer info to register ffs

Jerryattrick

Vital Football Hero
Just looked to register in iplayer so that I could see catchup on my ipad.

Cannot see any reason that I should register for anything on bbc but anyway just another thing along our Orwellian future. They ask for post code and dob, annoying but normal on many apps.

Then they ask for gender - now as far as I am concerned we are all equal human beings and therefore it is irrelevant - but wait for it - they give you the option of male/female/other and then give space to type in the description of you preferred gender wtf. There is no law or scientific fact in this country that there are anything but two genders so why has this political minority claptrap been allowed on a registration. Maybe they should have added religion, race, sexual preference etc.

I can’t believe they’ve managed to fuck BBC iPlayer up so much. Even on a half decent Virgin HD box it is painfully slow in navigating and streaming.

I can’t believe they’ve managed to fuck BBC iPlayer up so much. Even on a half decent Virgin HD box it is painfully slow in navigating and streaming.
Apparently having to install new software across the board as they can't patch up what was there before; similarly, the Sounds app is going through the same problem but all should be 'back to normal' soon. This was according to the BBC bod responsible for the update.

Cannot see any reason that I should register for anything on bbc but anyway just another thing along our Orwellian future. They ask for post code and dob, annoying but normal on many apps.

Then they ask for gender - now as far as I am concerned we are all equal human beings and therefore it is irrelevant - but wait for it - they give you the option of male/female/other and then give space to type in the description of you preferred gender wtf. There is no law or scientific fact in this country that there are anything but two genders so why has this political minority claptrap been allowed on a registration. Maybe they should have added religion, race, sexual preference etc.

FFS just tell lies. Nobody is ever going to check the accuracy of what you put so if you're that concerned, just bullshit.

I think thats more to do with virgin than bbc. Virgin boxes are pretty much shit. I have one and theyre shite.

Really? Youre getting angry about having the option to choose another option? If you believe its just male of female then just pick male or female. Its not hard. Impacts you in no way at all, yet you've managed to get really very angry about it. Sad times.

"Then they ask for gender - now as far as I am concerned we are all equal human beings and therefore it is irrelevant - but wait for it - they give you the option of male/female/other and then give space to type in the description of you preferred gender wtf."
Then they ask you to select Virgin?

Really? Youre getting angry about having the option to choose another option? If you believe its just male of female then just pick male or female. Its not hard. Impacts you in no way at all, yet you've managed to get really very angry about it. Sad times.

I am not angry at all about this as it is the inevitable journey towards an Orwellian dictatorship where the state or media have all of your details with no controls.

The point is that media companies are taking more and more information on you all the time. Why specifically ask about gender and decide for themselves that there are more than two? Its the same as asking race or any other social engineering.
What has any of this got to do with just trying to watch some content lol.

It's great messing with some of these sites, don't take them too seriously. For example, put your birth date as 29th Feb 1865. Religion - Jedi. Sex - Self Identifying as gerbil.
Big Brother already has way more information on you and your life habits than you would ever believe. Providing you are not banking or it's a site where money is changing hands have some fun!

Already do those things lol. Sadly they do link data from different sites using you email address and where they can the ip address. Still its all innocent!