Bairns football strips | Vital Football

Bairns football strips

st-pedros-basin

Vital Champions League
Aye, I know...I know, don't start, but the bairn wants a top for her holidays.
Part of me is proud that my little girl who has little interest in football and brought up outside of the area wants to be a Geordie like her Dad.
The other part of me begrudges buying such tat and lining fatty's pockets even more.

Anyway, I thought I'd get her this seasons top, (She's only 6 so She doesn't know any different and will probably outgrow it by Autumn anyway) thinking it'll be dirt cheap with the new one launching soon.
Surprised there's hardly any reduction? Do you think I should hang on a couple of weeks and expect a massive discount when the new one comes out or is there no point?
I'm not clued up on this, and i'm not even sure when the new one is out anyway

I bought my niece a home shirt for Christmas after she was chewing my ear off about it.. she out grew it within about 2 months.. fucking kids! although i was proud when she said she wanted one

£30, apparently that's 30% discount. Still seems mighty steep for me.
Thought they'e be giving them away with a new one only weeks away

st-pedros-basin - 16/5/2013 12:01

I'm not getting her the full strip. I don't want her becoming a mechanic

You'll change your mind next time your mechanic presents you with a two page bill! "Right love, here's a Haynes manual for your birthday and a set of spanners. Get practicing"

steekiebrown - 16/5/2013 12:02

ToonGeek - 16/5/2013 11:57

£32 for the top and £15 for the shorts ..socks are about £7.00

Dirty robbing bastards.

yep... got my boys last year as he turned 7 and the one i got him when he was 3 did'nt fit him any more ( bit tight around the shoulders )

this one will see him till he's 11 or we get shot of Wonga what ever happens first :7:

Get her it off ebay through a private seller. Careful as SD have an Ebay shop as well

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Authentic-Newcastle-United-2012-13-Home-Shirt-Youths-Boys-S-M-L-XL-rrp-40-/221225346662

Rza - 16/5/2013 12:21

Get her it off ebay through a private seller. Careful as SD have an Ebay shop as well

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Authentic-Newcastle-United-2012-13-Home-Shirt-Youths-Boys-S-M-L-XL-rrp-40-/221225346662

That's better, Cheers :35:

st-pedros-basin - 16/5/2013 13:48

Platinii - 16/5/2013 12:18

http://www.toffs.com/Newcastle-United-1972-Childrens-Shirt/productinfo/KD1529/

That looks nice and cosy for a summer holiday in Turkey

Just tell her to roll the sleeves up. What is it with kids these days?

I had to buy my god son the yellow strip this season a few months back. Bearing in mind they're changing it they still charged me £40. He's only 2! Thieving fucking ***** at this club man. I begrudge giving that **** any money and it's no wonder with prices like that.

Why did you but it then OM? Your Godson is only 2 and he wouldn't care if he was dressed in a blanket with SAFC on it.

If you buy the shirts for any reason you are supporting Ashley.

I can understand if you bought a ticket for the match, I am tempted often to do so, but a shirt?

You can't take the moral high ground if you are handing cash over for a football shirt.