away v everton. early match report | Page 3 | Vital Football

away v everton. early match report

yellow belly - 12/1/2014 13:00

There are 13 games left before Liverpool come to town and we need to win 7 of those to get 41 points . With Hopeless Hugh in charge we stand no chance of doing that. On average he is winning 1 in 6 . On that concrete evidence we will be lucky to get 3 wins and 3 draws .. A total of 32 points and relegation.

Why arnt more fans furious at Hugh and this inactive Board ?

32 points is my prediction,i have a theory that an awful lot of fans are still blase about our lofty heights in the premier league,for as more years than i care to remember we have been a good to middling football club and expectations have never risen above that,its not that they dont care but fans are too accepting of our fate.

Suffolk. It is very frustrating. Unfortunately that's how the rest of the football world see us too, including Hugh. Little 'ol Norwich. A very good Birmingham City friend of mine told me recently that NCFC were punching above their weight and that if he managed to keep us up, we should applaud him and be grateful. If it hadn't been New Years Eve I think I would have decked him!!!

Why should we accept such mediocrity?

We could not even draw against Hull when they have 10 men for well over an hour. From telly they also seem to have first season fan syndrome and are big in away numbers and noise.

is it a geographical thing then ?
if yeovil made the premiership,would they be seen as inferior ?
i think they would
are the binners held in the same regard ? :worry: :think:

sminky - 12/1/2014 18:08

Suffolk. It is very frustrating. Unfortunately that's how the rest of the football world see us too, including Hugh. Little 'ol Norwich. A very good Birmingham City friend of mine told me recently that NCFC were punching above their weight and that if he managed to keep us up, we should applaud him and be grateful. If it hadn't been New Years Eve I think I would have decked him!!!

Why should we accept such mediocrity?

Sminky you should have decked him regardless of the time of day or year. Birmingham City are probably one of the most nonentity boring clubs that have ever existed. A perfect fit for HH.

You should have slammed the bottle of Chardonnay first and smacked him with it !