Away Consultation Group | Vital Football

Away Consultation Group

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Couple of people in the FCG are in the Away Ticket Consultation Group.

If any of you have feedback/questions I can pass them on.

Obviously the new scheme and why they didn't consult will be brought up.

Not, in any way, wishing to be a killjoy, but the issue of fans who insist on standing in front of old buggers, like me, who are more comfortable sitting, is getting to be a pain, literally. Could the club consider, within the away scheme, perhaps, setting aside tickets, behind stair wells, for example to avoid any confrontation? I am NOT disabled (nor want to be!) but the day when I give up the 'habit' of following the team away is getting ever nearer.

Different pick up points with away travel, I live in Nuneaton so any journey that passes junction 3, ie Corley services, be nice as an option.

I think we are very good with away stuff.

Only thing I can think of is away coaches are only useful if you live in Bham.

Could the club link up with train companies to offer deals for far away fans.

Not, in any way, wishing to be a killjoy, but the issue of fans who insist on standing in front of old buggers, like me, who are more comfortable sitting, is getting to be a pain, literally. Could the club consider, within the away scheme, perhaps, setting aside tickets, behind stair wells, for example to avoid any confrontation? I am NOT disabled (nor want to be!) but the day when I give up the 'habit' of following the team away is getting ever nearer.

Very much a reason why safe standing needs to be brought in sooner rather than later.