Avoid Relegation | Vital Football

Avoid Relegation

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Apparently that is Hugh's main aim this season/

I think he should start maybe upping his goals (haha) and look for a mid table finish.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/08/01/4158492/-

GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT
maybe he is being outwardly cautious whilst inwardly expecting a finish near top 10.
however if he wants RVW to get in box and set up chances maybe he should consider a strike partner

Yeah also benefit of doubt. I think he is just being cautious and I'm sure he wants an improvement over all

If he just wanted to survive, he could have done that with RVW, kept Holt and last seasons team without making a lot of expensive purchases.

The actions speak louder than words.

"It's still making sure we start next season's Premier League in the division - that's always the objective - but we want to make progress."

Yeah I'd say benefit of doubt too. Obviously we want to avoid relegation

His comments are as cautious as his approach to team tactics. He was the same as a player,why expect something different now. He is what we have and he seems loyal to the club so I say lets support him and see what happens - cautiously!

Cautious is the way! I to will be cautious of shelling out loads of money and seeing us running scared of teams like we did last season. I'm gonna say it, I'm still not convinced by this management team. Just my opinion, and I Hope I am proven wrong and we see some exciting, attacking football this season. Haven't seen anything pre season to suggest our style of play is gonna change.