at least its not clappers again | Vital Football

at least its not clappers again

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
http://www.pinkun.com/home/fans_urged_to_arrive_early_for_play_off_clash_between_norwich_city_and_ipswich_town_with_special_guests_and_free_flags_promised_1_4074356

and I would advise against the manufactured OTBC as the pathetic
each stand individually and then all ground rendition of blue something* song at away leg was totally embarrassing.

* forgot it already

I nearly had a stand up fight with the bloke behind us who poked Mrs Rex and told her to sit down when we played M'brough. To be fair, I think we were all a bit tense from the anti-football on the pitch.

Apart from OTBC what songs should we 'sing'?

Of course there is always 'We always s**t on the old Blue and White'. Any ideas how soon we will hear that?

I reckon 2 minutes. :grin:

its got to , it cant carry on can it. Just look at juve few year ago ? went tits up got pushed down couple of leagues n had to relocate to a much smaller ground. Ok the bastards are back in top flight winning everything again but hey ho lol

Someone had nicked our flags.

Strangely, it didn't ruin our day :snigger:

Rex - 15/5/2015 20:01

Of course there is always 'We always s**t on the old Blue and White'. Any ideas how soon we will hear that?

I reckon 2 minutes. :grin:

Both wrong DG. About 15 minutes before kickoff :snigger:

I thought my flag had been nicked as it wasn't on my seat when I arrived 5 mins before KO. The nice lady next to me must have seen me looking and suddenly handed me one from no where. I think she had nicked it thinking I wouldn't know. However, we struck up a good rapport during the match and shared the angst waiting for Hoolahan's penalty. Neither of us knew what had happened as we were a distance away.

Did anyone listen to Chris Goreham's commentary of the penalty? Wes Hoolahaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!!! Priceless.

should of made a citizens arrest sminks n got her banned for life. We don't need thieves at our club we`re not boro fans

If boro did the same for their semi final they would have had the issue of deciding which half of the seats to leave flags on.
Easy to sort out I suppose, just do not put a flag on the 15000 seats which are bright shiny red and have never been used

where have all these Boro fans come from ? When I went to sse us play at the Riverside in the Autumn there were about 17,000 fans there ,and that included 1500 or our lot .Load of plastics