Aston Villa v Fulham Match Thread - Sun 4 April - 4.30pm - Sky | Page 34 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Fulham Match Thread - Sun 4 April - 4.30pm - Sky

About the second one. Their player just about got a toe-poke on the ball. But he clearly brought Ollie down when he was still in a dangerous position. Isn't that a foul?

Apparently no one cares about that. See the Trezeguet penalty vs Brighton where the ball brushed the defenders leg, accidentally as his actual attempt at tackling Trez missed completely and then wiped Trez out when he was about to retrieve the ball. Penalty reversed.

Had it been Harry Kane it would have been a straight pen with no review.

I still can't believe that pen vs us was given. If Any of our players moved away from the ball to purposefully collide with the defender he'd be booked for diving. Don't get me started on the Penandes stamp on Konsa last season.

it was nice to see both teams shaking hands at the end, they seemed to know each other well and what was best ,,,,, davis,, bursting on the scene, showing, what he is
really made of , he as to start now, i think motivation is a cause of the ups and downs, due to lack of crowds syndrome, seanie

Last edited:
Just watched the highlights on villatv. If you want to know why Mitrovic is not a regular starter and playing at a lower level, just look at our first and third goals. Stands and watches Mings make his run for the first goal, doesn't even attempt to track him; then for our third gives the ball away with a sloppy/lazy touch then stands and moans.

Never rated him personally, seems lazy and sulks if they aren't getting the ball into him. Wouldn't have had a sniff again were it not for a silly mistake that gifted him his goal.

Fulham must hate us , we beat them down there with a good start and up here with a good finish. The rest of both games is very forgettable.