Are you a Victor Meldrew? | Vital Football

Are you a Victor Meldrew?

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
According to this article in the Daily Express, 1 in 4 of us are a load of grumps in the morning. What's your best time of day and why?

......................................................................................

What grumps! A quarter of us can’t stand ‘morning people

A happy smile and over-enthusiastic wave from friends and colleagues does not suit everyone, claims research.

Britons’ traditional grumpiness – characterised by TV’s Victor Meldrew – is at its height early in the day with 27 per cent branding “morning people” annoying or irritating.

Among the most aggravating are those who adopt Americanisms – such as “Have a nice day” – as well as over-familiar staff in coffee shops who call customers by their first names.

Around 29 per cent of the study of 2,000 people admitted they are far from good company first thing.

A grumpy 21 per cent went further by saying: “Everyone knows not to talk to me in the morning.”

Continued at:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/471726/What-grumps-A-quarter-of-us-can-t-stand-morning-people?utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_term=VPL+4718+for+List+4297&utm_content=%%%3dRedirectTo(%40LINK)%3d%%&utm_campaign=Express_Newsletter

I'm hardly ever grumpy. Ok, I am after Villa have 'played' most of the time, but I'm usually cheerful. PMA and all that......

Pride of Lions - 22/4/2014 10:21

I'm hardly ever grumpy. Ok, I am after Villa have 'played' most of the time, but I'm usually cheerful. PMA and all that......

I am allergic to mornings! Always have been. Managed to manage them once once the children where young, but still hated them.

The only time I am not allergic to them is on holiday abroad.

As for Villa, yeah I should have added them into the vote :15:

Not really, but mornings are the most difficult energy wise as I've usually not slept particularly well. I do have more energy late afternoon into the evening!

Am happy most mornings, I think mainly due to the previous nights recreational medication still being in my system!

I don't fully wake up until 11am though and normally talk utter gibberish until that time!

I'm a true Victor Meldrew, as in a good natured grump.

Best quote from a sit com ever was Victor Meldrew saying to someone:

'I don't know what language you are talking but it sounds like bollocks to me'.

I was in stitches!

I'm an all-time Victor.

In fact, I look forward to those retirement days where I can take a football that comes into my garden and put a knife through it, tell kids to "bugger off up to their own end" and call the police to tell them that their are "gangs of kids in hoodies" terrorising the neighbourhood !