APRIL: Let's Get The Front Page To 25,000 Clicks - How YOU Can Help! - 510‬‬‬‬‬ TO GO! | Page 2 | Vital Football

APRIL: Let's Get The Front Page To 25,000 Clicks - How YOU Can Help! - 510‬‬‬‬‬ TO GO!

The quizzes were fun to do, but my results were pathetic! I must be more plastic than I thought...

There are four more sat in my inbox, but I'm hoping we can reach the April target without me publishing any more of them.

Update: We're now on 23,073, so still require a further 1,927 to reach the target.

Update: We're now on 23,428, so require 1,572‬ to reach the target of 25,000.

Two articles have been published so far today, so click on them and have a read:

Imps Rewind - Imps To Reel In Cods As Mariners Set Sail For Sincil Bank:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk...in-cods-as-mariners-set-sail-for-sincil-bank/

Conference Championship 1987-88 - Part 5 - Barry Fry Embarrasses Himself For All Eternity On National Television:

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk...self-for-all-eternity-on-national-television/

One more update before I head to work: We're now on 23,609, so require 1,391 TODAY to reach the target of 25,000!

We're now on 23,950, so require 1,050 TONIGHT to reach the target of 25,000!

Well, it's down to 981. Let's do this!

If we click on the story link to conference for example and that takes us to the actual story, that will count as 1 click, yes?
I've been doing that repeatedly so will all my repeated clicks count?
Must have done over 150 so far.

If we click on the story link to conference for example and that takes us to the actual story, that will count as 1 click, yes?
I've been doing that repeatedly so will all my repeated clicks count?
Must have done over 150 so far.

I'm guessing so, but that isn't what I am encouraging people to do.

So is the home page the one with choice between 100% Imps and the Off Topic page, or is it one of those two pages with all topics listed that counts as a home page?

And that is the link i hadn't realised was there!!

Front Page views are worth double the forums per thousand.

I won't go into the exact figures, but as an example, 1,000 on the forum would be worth £0.50 and 1,000 on the front page would be worth £1.00.