Anyone got a Legend Lounge season ticket? | Vital Football

Anyone got a Legend Lounge season ticket?

mightyimps

Vital Newbie
Contrary to a lot of the posts on the ‘Season Ticket” thread not having a season ticket last season was a pain in the neck with regards to getting tickets for quite a few games. Don’t really get the cash benefits of having a season ticket because I can’t get to every match but now have decided to get one. The guys who I normally come to the game with have decided differently so wondering if there are others who post on this site who have bought a single ticket and thus looking for some company befote Ko while in the lounge.
Cheers UTI

Looking through the Season ticket thread it looks like a few of us have bought Legends lounge tickets. I'm sure we will make our self's known at the bar.

Contrary to a lot of the posts on the ‘Season Ticket” thread not having a season ticket last season was a pain in the neck with regards to getting tickets for quite a few games. Don’t really get the cash benefits of having a season ticket because I can’t get to every match but now have decided to get one. The guys who I normally come to the game with have decided differently so wondering if there are others who post on this site who have bought a single ticket and thus looking for some company befote Ko while in the lounge.
Cheers UTI
Hi
I have bought a Legend ticket for the same reason as you.
I am sure we will have plenty of fans to chat to before and after the match.Perhaps the upcoming friendlies will be a good opportunity to see what the set up will be like.

I bought tickets for me and my girlfriend. Going to try and give myself one Saturday off ever month to try and get a bit of value out of it. Looks like tickets have sold pretty well. See you all there!

Are u meaning u can buy single game tkts for the Legends Lounge?
If so, wouldnt mind a try of it once in a while as a treat (and send that game's season tkt seat back into the mix).
Or could the hospitality part of Legends Lounge be bought for single games whilst still sitting in own seat?

If so, wouldnt mind a try of it once in a while as a treat (and send that game's season tkt seat back into the mix).
Or could the hospitality part of Legends Lounge be bought for single games whilst still sitting in own seat?

I assume that if they don't sell them all as season tickets then those left would be available on a game by game basis! I suppose it is ultimately up to you where you sit! If you have two tickets you can sit in either one or pass your season ticket seat onto someone else.

In reply to your second paragraph, don't think you Will be able to do that. My rational is the facilities bar etc will have been safety certified for so many which will get LL ST and ticket holders. I may be wrong.