Anyone Excited About The Ladies?

Not the slightest bit interested

Attachments

• 10F99AC6-82E3-4B3E-96BD-E33B756ACA9E.jpeg
    10F99AC6-82E3-4B3E-96BD-E33B756ACA9E.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It was good football.

The level of skill was not quite that of the best men but was more consistent. Everybody contributed at both ends of the pitch and the energy was pretty much continuous.

On the pitch they were footballers and very professional; when they won, they celebrated like girls.

It was good football.

The level of skill was not quite that of the best men but was more consistent. Everybody contributed at both ends of the pitch and the energy was pretty much continuous.

On the pitch they were footballers and very professional; when they won, they celebrated like girls.

And The "Fuck Off You Fucking Prick" For all the world to lip read was very girly....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

List of importance
1. My job.
2. Norwich City.
3. England cricket team.
4. England football team.

much lower is the England ladies football team so did not watch any minute of any game.

Ffl. I didn’t see that but seeing some of the 1950s comments, I’m not surprised.

I was brought up in a time when women were still being belittled despite proving themselves industrially during the war. Nowadays women are much more confident and independently minded. Yes, there are arses among them like men but on the whole they enhance our development as a country.

DG. I remain interested in all sorts of stuff but my list of priorities tends to vary with performance and my responsibilities.

My list is only important to me so I won’t bore you all by sharing it.

DG. I remain interested in all sorts of stuff but my list of priorities tends to vary with performance and my responsibilities.

My list is only important to me so I won’t bore you all by sharing it.

Mine is not really a list so hopefully not boring. The point I am making is that work is important and essential to me so if I have spare time it is precious. As such I make time for watching NCFC, going on tours abroad to watch England cricket team and finally England football team on tv.
That does not leave time for watching anything else including ladies football.
I will however spend every minute I can supporting both my daughters fighting their way in important jobs in still male dominated industries.

I think we can all agree the women GKs are dreadful. The BBC know it too as they went on and on about the quality in GKs...shut up BBC

I was interested in your record of interests DG as many of those you mentioned are in my list. I no longer have a job as I am too old to be of any use.

My comment about my list being boring to others was for me solely, not yours.

I was interested in your record of interests DG as many of those you mentioned are in my list. I no longer have a job as I am too old to be of any use.

My comment about my list being boring to others was for me solely, not yours.

Sorry for being touchy Rex.

I did have a quick look at BBC web site before starting work this morning and watching Laura Kenny win gold reinforced my admiration for her and most other sportspeople ( men and ladies ) above footballers who generally come last with my respect due to greed and behaviour.

I did have a quick look at BBC web site before starting work this morning and watching Laura Kenny win gold reinforced my admiration for her and most other sportspeople ( men and ladies ) above footballers who generally come last with my respect due to greed and behaviour.

THATS why I go Stock Car Racing

I watched the whole match. Great game with plenty of energy. Also watched the semis. They could certainly teach the blokes about mental strength and commitment.
Plus they beat Germany!