Another manager talking out of his @rse | Vital Football

Another manager talking out of his @rse

Nanpantan red

Vital Football Hero
This time it's Big Sam - that renowned tactician (for getting money for nothing)

He is now saying that the organiser of the Premier League fixtures should be sacked as his team, Crystal Palace, are having to play again tomorrow, just two days since they last played. They are playing Swansea, a crucial relegation battle and Sam admitted to resting some of his players yesterday ahead of Tuesday's game.

Let me just remind you Sam. Most of the Premiership teams who played an Saturday are playing today, and that's just two days later, so what's the difference between them and you? Secondly, surely it was Sky who moved the fixture to a Sunday, and let me remind you also Sam, they are the company that allows your club to remain in the Premiership and to pay you a vastly inflated salary. Thirdly, how could the fixture planners have known pre-season that the Palace vs Swansea fixture would be a massive 6-pointer?

Get real Sam and shut up.

I think he is actually bemoaning the fact that Swansea got an extra day which with better planning could easily be avoided.