Angol and Mayor signed. | Vital Football

Angol and Mayor signed.

Lowe had been quoting how Mayor had just had a kid and wouldn`t be moving from the north west......shades of DC smoke and mirrors.

it`s all about generating clicks= revenue.
all content is equal.

Are you burning extra calories in this severe heat?
ask DC if he has any spare gps vests and you can start doing some quantifying of your fitness regime.

Seems maybe about right for Angol. Bonne will be quite big shoes to fill based on how he did in the NL

Seems maybe about right for Angol. Bonne will be quite big shoes to fill based on how he did in the NL

Hope we are aiming higher than Angol?
Mayor on the other hand i would have been happy

i`m hopeful Chair will turn up especially as DC has somehow got a penchant for small lads(pett/morrell) so it`s looking good.

it`s all about generating clicks= revenue.
all content is equal.

Are you burning extra calories in this severe heat?
ask DC if he has any spare gps vests and you can start doing some quantifying of your fitness regime.
Severe heat? Hahaha. Curently 17 deg C in the North.
We'd love some severe heat.

You should be more careful what you write I’m not sure Danny will be very happy reading that you say he’s got a penchant for small lads! Next thing we know there’ll be a police enquiry, they often don’t need much of an excuse to start an enquiry.

Hope we are aiming higher than Angol?
Mayor on the other hand i would have been happy

i`m hopeful Chair will turn up especially as DC has somehow got a penchant for small lads(pett/morrell) so it`s looking good.
Most of our team aren’t big but are able to look after themselves on the pitch when they want. Taylor at Exeter would definitely disagree. I wouldn’t say we sign small players though.

Severe heat? Hahaha. Curently 17 deg C in the North.
We'd love some severe heat.

currently i`m down on the south coast and it`s 25 degrees but nobody was expecting it.............the usual weather forecasts totally wrong!
numbers for London even higher.
luckily we have a little sea breeze.

wouldn`t pay these forecasters in tapwashers...............fraudsters.