Analysis of the accounts | Vital Football

Analysis of the accounts

Thanks for an interesting read. Clearly some of those still attending who claim not to spend money in the ground are telling porkies about pies. The pie police :cop: Will be after you.

liverpoolseasider - 29/3/2017 23:48

Try as I may, I can't find the part about increased water bills from bog flushing either...

Made my eyes water. :rofl: Perhaps you didn't pan round the whole report? The phantom flusher clearly hoped for a chain reaction or is he simply fund re bend?

Very good piece.

Some in tersting points:

The food / drinks sales, there always seems to be a good number of people buying inside the ground. :blk:

The money going in has consistently dropped and the money going out has consistenly risen - at least they are consistent.

On the consistency front - todays geeerrrrrzzzzeeeettttttee:

“All we want to be able to do is provide a sufficient budget and be able to support the manager. “We know exactly what we are looking at when it comes to what we can spend on players and the budget. “In a way, it was no bad thing that we did not spend money in previous seasons because it gave us a bit of flexibility going forward.”

Businessman??? Spent £5m nuying OHara in Jan 2011 and would have earned £36m as a Prem payment before adding at least the other £ quoted in 2011 in the article in the opening post...

I do wonder if they ever regret that transfer window.

SeasideEssexXile - 30/3/2017 08:44

I do wonder if they ever regret that transfer window.

Of course not, they are too arrogant, pig headed and stupid to realise that a little bit of investment at the right time would have benefited massively going forward.

They are that thick that they will suffer many more expensive, humiliating defeats in court too, the negative effects exacerbated by their predominant traits (arrogance, stupidity, stubborness, greed and spitefulness).

Non sociopathic humans would have kept their heads down, gathered up the accumulated wealth and gone away to live a life of health, happiness, privacy and comfort away from the stresses and ridicule of the media circus they've nurtured.

May their steady, embarrassing, humiliating demise be the one positive feeling us long suffering fans enjoy from their disgusting stewardship.

F*ck the Oystains and their supporters, I long for total lifetime misery for them all. :fu:

You couldn't make it up if you tried and yet Premier 1 and his cronies refuse to accept the facts about the parasitic owners of the club and are happy to continue lining their greedy pockets. Shame on them. They will have to pay a heavy price come D Day.

Word is the devil is preparing a special suite for Oystons and their acolytes :devil: where endless repeats of the last two seasons will be shown.