An institution to come to an end | Vital Football

An institution to come to an end

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Missed this yesterday due to commitments at BDTBL as Jeff Stelling announced he will leave soccer Saturday at the end of the season the blokes an institution in my eyes and will be sorely missed. I hope they give it to the bloke who does the midweek shows (Jules I think his name is) who does a decent job of it but it will more likely be a woman of colour

Made the job his own.
Will be sorely missed.
Funny, knowledgeable and in control.

Not an easy act to follow so it may well be a woke idiot.

Missed this yesterday due to commitments at BDTBL as Jeff Stelling announced he will leave soccer Saturday at the end of the season the blokes an institution in my eyes and will be sorely missed. I hope they give it to the bloke who does the midweek shows (Jules I think his name is) who does a decent job of it but it will more likely be a woman of colour
He's a wonderful broadcaster is owd Jeff,i even liked him when he used to present Countdown.UTB

just seen the advertisement for the job

SKY sports are looking for a new presenter for their Saturday football show. White Heterosexual males need not apply.

Sly will go the full monty and give the gig to a black female trans wheelchair bound single parent.
Who dosen't speak any English.

Thats excellent news. The main panel with Clinton Morrison, Tim Sherwood and Dawson and Merson seems to have settled down. If they could drop that bloody awful Sue Smith, it would be fine...

1648658006514.png