ALLI. is he worthwhile? | Page 3 | Vital Football

ALLI. is he worthwhile?

Nick Real Deal - 25/11/2017 22:24

whiteghost - 25/11/2017 20:56

Just back from WBA fiasco. I love him to bits, but bloody hell, he was ineffectual. A player who frustrates. £100 million would buy two number 10s.

Who created our goal ?

Who gave the ball away for their goal?

whiteghost - 28/11/2017 15:32

Just back from WBA fiasco. I love him to bits, but bloody hell, he was ineffectual. A player who frustrates. £100 million would buy two number 10s.

Who created our goal ?

Why was he even in that position, and why was our cover so ineffectual? Losing a ball when challenged is a 50/50 call at the best of times, although his ball lose rate this season is horrendous...but Rondon should never have scored, Sanchez timed it wrong and was like a powder puff instead of sheparding him easily out - as I would have laid money on when I saw him closing Rondon down...and don't even get me started on Lloris's positioning!

Spursex - 28/11/2017 16:05

whiteghost - 28/11/2017 15:32

Who created our goal ?

Why was he even in that position, and why was our cover so ineffectual? Losing a ball when challenged is a 50/50 call at the best of times, although his ball lose rate this season is horrendous...but Rondon should never have scored, Sanchez timed it wrong and was like a powder puff instead of sheparding him easily out - as I would have laid money on when I saw him closing Rondon down...and don't even get me started on Lloris's positioning!

If it qualifies for a Hugo Howler Ex , can you add it to the list ? I don't want to be the only one slating him, it makes me seem like Rich or Greavsie on Lamela.

He's already mentally spending the extra £200k a week he'll be getting next season. I've been saying it all season he's bought in to hype and he's got one leg out the door.

MARKYBOYSPUR - 28/11/2017 21:44

Hasn’t done **** all this season.

scored twice against Real, 2 assists against Dortmund. But he is far away from the form he had last year. Still his stats are better than eriksens.

He has been really poor in the league. Way too arrogant on the ball and obviously believes in his own hype.. Not having an impact at the moment because he isn't even concentrating on the basics. He is the polar opposite of Harry Kane in terms of attitude.

Turning into a ******* bighead and it’s spoiling his game.... get a grip boy you ain’t done nothing yet.