Adams gets it | Page 6 | Vital Football

Adams gets it

ok....leaves me luke warm
but a whole hearted player/manager with plenty of passion
welcome gary but in typicle norwich fashion dousnt make me excited.

Gary 3 effing lungs Holt . That will bring the international stars queuing uo to play at Carrow Road . Dear oh dear . I almost give up

Tbf we're not really going to attract many international stars at the moment YB!!

I don't mind it, assistant managers arent really something for me to get really too worked up about personally. The appointment makes sense, and if what I read of his coaching style is right he certainly won't allow the players to give less than 100%

Is he going to be the assistant then or just a coach (trollopes old role)? He is a no nonsense type but why is it we are going back for former coaches...is it because Adams doesn't have many contacts?

Seems like we are not looking to go forward...Luke warm about this too....Fleming next.

Doddering old Joe Effing Royle . An effing ex Binners manager . I am outraged . What the hell are you up to Neyul ?

SHOCKING , so much for a forward thinking club. There had better be some decent signings coming out way.

May work out but gut feelings is, we need to settle into the championship as the boards ambition only seems set up for a permanent residency there I'm afraid! :surrender:

This is shocking. The crap board sit on their arses and watch a crap manager virtually take us down and fire him too late. They then appoint a joke of a new management team. All that is left to happen now is all the good players see what a joke it is and eff off and then the uninspired management team will bring even less inspired players
to take us down to just above relegation area.
We needed inspiration and this is the opposite.
Dull Dull Dull.

Above the relegation area? - had a horrible sense we were going down again - certainly feeling we would struggle to get into the top 6 even though we should achieve it quite easily - maybe its because of the kak season last year and currently still feeling unconvinced as to how we're going to score goals.