A MUST READ ARTICLE FOR ALL POMPEY FANS | Vital Football

A MUST READ ARTICLE FOR ALL POMPEY FANS

shocking to think that our past meant so little to some ass hole people.

literally, as the club ended up meaning to them, like our past they threw us away as they did it...

really good read, well worth it.

Is a massive shame. Hope we get some of it back. Accept we won't get it all.

Gaydamak & Co have so much to answer for.

In the football world, very little is sacred, except to the fans.

It is easy to get over-sentimental like Scousers & Geordies, but to have some of our heritage in tact would be nice.

Well done those who are trying to reinstate this stuff, but I hope we don't end up spending too much club money to buy back things like paintings & table & chairs. I'd sooner we spend on the future, like training facilities, but just my opinion.

A great article but a desperately sad read at the same time. In corporate and footballing terms this sad episode has been akin to rape and abuse. I am glad that along with so many others, I have been able to play a very small part in saving this great club and part of the heritage of this city. It puts thoughts of play-offs and mere survival sharply into perspective. Keep up the good work, thousands of us are 100% behind you. I hope those who chose to leave early and jeer against Oxford will read this article and come to understand where the patient is on the road to recovery rehabilitation and not be too hasty to judge in future. Pack The Park!! PUP PPU!