A happy Oystain Christmas | Vital Football

A happy Oystain Christmas

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
What can we wish the family who (allegedly) have had everything?

Owen choking on a turkey bone?
Karl severe and fatal salmonella poisoning?
The rest of the family to see that there is no sense in continuing to own the club and walking away with our best wishes?
Premier to get a new tartan blanket and the delusion that he did his bit for our struggle?

Obviously the vile lot have shown their most repugnant qualities in bullying the average person through the courts and to the brink (and beyond) of breakdown.

I'm sure we all have our dislikes, hates and sheer hair off detestations, bullying for me is what I would categorise as the charachteristic at the hair off end of the scale.

I'd love to share my thoughts here but due to the lasting and incriminating digital evidence it would leave behind for the gleeful snakes that are their colluders, the morally corrupt vermin, I'd like to express it in toned down words.

I hope they all develop a septic penis which causes the most horrendous pain a human being can endure, they each spend the rest of their lives in this constant state of agony and in the meantime they lose every disgusting prosecution they have brought and that they suffer a pain even greater, they are left penniless.

And of course after their eventual deaths they rot in hell forever. :yell:

Rotting in hell is too easy.....constant castration on the half hour for all eternity....every time they regrow they are hacked off again with blunt instruments. When they get used to this Hieronymous Bosch will be inventing fresh tortures for them. :blk:

Layton_Seasider - 20/12/2016 17:35

Obviously the vile lot have shown their most repugnant qualities in bullying the average person through the courts and to the brink (and beyond) of breakdown.

I'm sure we all have our dislikes, hates and sheer hair off detestations, bullying for me is what I would categorise as the charachteristic at the hair off end of the scale.

I'd love to share my thoughts here but due to the lasting and incriminating digital evidence it would leave behind for the gleeful snakes that are their colluders, the morally corrupt vermin, I'd like to express it in toned down words.

I hope they all develop a septic penis which causes the most horrendous pain a human being can endure, they each spend the rest of their lives in this constant state of agony and in the meantime they lose every disgusting prosecution they have brought and that they suffer a pain even greater, they are left penniless.

And of course after their eventual deaths they rot in hell forever. :yell:

The last paragraph is a certainty...And they will be joined in Hell by Premier 1.