A festive season kick in the nuts | Vital Football

A festive season kick in the nuts

Skoorb

Alert Team
City's New Year's Eve fixture at Candlefield has been moved back to a 5.30pm kick off to accommodate TV scheduling. This leaves less than 48 hours for both sides before their next games on January 2nd when City entertain Burnley at home and may present travelling fans with transport issues if they rely on trains.

With City's Boxing Day fixture away to Hull also being televised and shifted to the evening slot at 5.15pm the schedulers have not been the kindest to City fans over the festive period. Something else Pep will have to come to terms with in his inaugural season in the Premier League.

Safe travels to all City fans attending these games.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-liverpool-fixtures-problem-12027989

Sorry about that for the home fans Skoorb, but good for us in the Great South Land.
Earlier to bed for us.

Great for any of us (in the UK) who can't get to the games that they're on TV. No hunting for dodgy streams because the FA won't let us watch our teams 'live', but are happy to let the rest of the world see them :017:

I think I understand the original logic of not showing games live at 3pm but the world has moved on both technogically and respect of the TV scheduling such that this embargo now just seems anachronistic and out of touch :013:

I've said for ages, I'd happily pay the FA/PL/City for access to either a HD quality stream or via Sky/BT red button (for example) if it meant i could see every City game. Not being able to get the City game isn't going to encourage me to go and watch my local team (or vice versa)