A 'Double' for Chelsea or a trophy for A rsenal - which is preferable? | Vital Football

A 'Double' for Chelsea or a trophy for A rsenal - which is preferable?

Bald Archie - 26/5/2017 21:14

Really hard choice, but if I had to go for one it would be Chelsea and the Double.

Ditto. They deserve the cup because they are a much better team than ars*nal.

If arse winning means they will keep the outdated stuck in the past Wangker then I dont mind as they will steamroller down the league ..

....so I guess I agree with you ghana....as long as it gives wengker a reprieve...

80deg16minW - 26/5/2017 21:18

Really hard choice, but if I had to go for one it would be Chelsea and the Double.

Same here , never want the Woolwich to win any game, let alone a cup final.

I'll watch the game, hope the chavs stick 6 past them then turn it off so I don't have to see the chavs celebrating :35:

Big Chiv - 27/5/2017 09:33

80deg16minW - 26/5/2017 21:18

Same here , never want the Woolwich to win any game, let alone a cup final.

I'll watch the game, hope the chavs stick 6 past them then turn it off so I don't have to see the chavs celebrating :35:

yep, works for me :11:

Greavswasthegreatest - 27/5/2017 08:47

If arse winning means they will keep the outdated stuck in the past Wangker then I dont mind as they will steamroller down the league ..

....so I guess I agree with you ghana....as long as it gives wengker a reprieve...

Having thought about it, the arse winning does not guarantee wengker will still be their manager, so feck em....I will go and put a quid on the arse winning, as I am the unluckiest punter in the universe, that will put a huge spanner in their arrogant works... :2:

Nah, for me the Arse nal to win was what we got and I'm happy with that. Congratulations to them. I do not like Chelsea, I think Costa, Terry and Co are cheats and should have been reprimanded for their behaviour by refs this season and got away with way too much. Look at the stats about how many cards they've had compared with other teams etc. I think the FA should look at their video screens and see what was awarded to deal with their behaviour.
Besides that, I'm not adverse to seeing Arse nal win. If they play the game OK and win fairly, why not? OK North London rivals they may be but they got to the final, which is more than we did so fair game to them. We beat them squarely on points this season, we got a huge goal difference, we got player of the year award and the golden boot. It may be Wenger's last game in charge, if it is, then good for him. In any event, we'll do better than them next year, I believe.

What I DO want to see, is us winning stuff next year. Then we can feel extra good about our team.

lol we've apprently had a better season than

ars*nal - Trophy
United - 2 trophies

Kinygerbils - 27/5/2017 19:23

lol we've apprently had a better season than

ars*nal - Trophy
United - 2 trophies

The season is what it is. We can't complain about what we did or how we did it, it's gone and we have to look at what we DID do, which I thought was great, not as much as I would have liked but it's done. We made good progress though, we grew up a bit, chased Chelsea and kept them on their toes, I was disappointed at how we capitulated against West Ham and one or two other teams and it felt bad at times when we felt we should have broken teams down and only ended up with a draw. I think it was the draws and losses to teams like Liverpool that lost us the title. But hey, we're talking about losing a title that was ours for the taking, unlike other teams that didn't get that close. We need to face reality a bit too, it IS a hard thing to compete in all competitions and win stuff. At the end of the season, we were a better team than last year with a much better competitive edge to us. UNFORTUNATELY, Kane was injured for a significant amount of it, crucially affecting our points. If he were not, we would have won the title.