A Christmas Miracle | Vital Football

A Christmas Miracle

keggy_keagal

Vital Football Hero
Utterly appalling comments from Benitez this week "It would be a miracle to stay up, yes. A game like that is confirmation of what I know. Even if we strengthen in January it will be a miracle if we stay up." He's Pardew with more nous and better p.r. A perfect smokescreen for Ebeneezer Ashley. Managing exceptions just the same as others and using it justify playing worse football whilst at it. Every week this club drifts further from the club I loved. I hope the good times come back so it can show future generations you can dream a little bigger.

Away from the football I wish everyone of you whether we've jousted via the written word or not a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy 2019.

All the best to you and yours too. As far as the healthy 2019, the longer Ashley is at the club, the healthier I get on my golf course on a Saturday afternoon.

All the best lads for christmas hopefully Ashley sells up or dies over the festive period as for Benitez shocking comments but no surprise.

All the best lads.I am over the moon with Benitez comments.Seems it's a certainty after them that he will be off when his contract runs out.
When that happens and the takeover doesn't,I want to see what the 52000 will do and what the so called Magpie Group's next move will be.
After all they have let Ashley do what he has wanted and supported him for 11 years,and only seem to be getting pissed off because Rafa will be leaving.
Don't give a fuck about the club but care about a Spanish manager.Loyalty to the club my arse.

Hope everyone has a great Xmas and New Year, hopefully we see the back of the parasite soon.

If not, those in the ground should hang their heads in shame, they are the problem, have the ability to do something, but don't.

FFS a bunch of lads in London, to their credit, have caused more angst for Ashley, than 100,000's up here. Get in his face in the House of Commons, and club is for sale same night...... Makes a dick of himself in the Curry House.

Anybody organising the protests, get into Keith Bishop, as a PR agency, him taking a media beating will see him off.

To me that sounds like managing expectations and making himself look like a miracle worker all in one. Selling himself to a potential buyer next season