A bit of blue | Page 2 | Vital Football

A bit of blue

No I’ve not heard about that,I will check it out. I used to be an avid radio 4 listener in the early evenings, but I’m sort of conflicted with the BBC due to its political bias. Andy Hamilton is a favourite of mine. Bernard Manning had some Jewish ancestors and would make reference to it during his act, Woody Allen, Larry David the list goes on really funny guys.

I need comedy to cheer myself up after Saturdays result. The amount of time wasting by Exeter was ridiculous, and they got away with it ! thought the referee was weak very whistle and card happy but that’s soccer for you.
Sorry about my sarcastic comment, I thought you had got the wrong idea about BS.

I was referring to the spat from government ministers when they accused the BBC of bias the other week. The only example the minister could offer was The News Quiz, a satirical panel show with Geoff Northcott on one of the panels.

I agree about the bias of the BBC and the right wing influence of Robbie Gibb, Nick Robinson, Tim Davie, Richard Sharp.

But then GB News is too left wing for me.

And here I am thinking it’s an actual Radio 4 broadcast, no wonder it didn’t show in the schedule. My brain only engages in mid March and then fades away again in November. Up the Tics