A bit of banning going on this week! | Vital Football

A bit of banning going on this week!

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
According to the media today . . . .

- Chelsea have banned stall holders from selling half-and-half 'friendship' scarves as the club has won right to trademark the word 'Chelsea' on all clothing items

- Watford's Manager Walter Mazzarri has banned his players from smoking - is there still that many who smoke?

- Chelsea Manager Antonio Conte has banned his players from eating pizza, drinking fizzy drinks, and using tomato ketchup and brown sauce in order to sort the fitness regime at the club - I was once told by a Dr that there is nothing wrong with tomato sauce

Alls I can say is that I'm glad I'm not a footballer! Or if I was and played for Chelsea I'd be putting in a transfer request!

I believe brown and tomato sauces have quite a lot of sugar in them - but you don't have that much on a meal do you?

Conte must think the players are necking a bottle of each brown and ketchup at each meal bloody idiot

Suppose you can understand the 'healthy eating' plan really.
They DO get paid a lot , and seeing as fitness is pretty vital to their performance AT WORK , then it's not too much to ask that they look after themselves ???