8 games left... | Vital Football

8 games left...

I want to agree but it depends if we can keep players fit. Will Berge come back injury-free? If we can get the 5-6 players back as JL has suggested then yeah, I think we'll have a good shot at finishing in the top 6.

Bournemouth and the two games with QPR will be the toughest out of those, and possibly Fulham but I hope that our fate is already sealed (whichever way) by the time we host the Cottages.

With so many teams so close together it might take more than the usual amount if points

And with Bournemouth, QPR to play twice and Fulham to play it is not going to be easy

Plus we have the constant pain in our arse of Bristol City away

There's a lot of dog eat dog games to come for all contenders.
Forest have Luton, WBA , Fulham, B/mouth
Boro have Fulham, Hudders, B/mouth
Hudders have Luton, QPR,Fulham, Boro
Blackburn have B/mouth
QPR have us twice,Fulhan and Hudders
Luton have Forest, Hdders, Fulham

which means everybody will be taking points off of everybody else in the mix so it could be a real nail biter right to the end.
Hold on tight and pray we are in the mix after game 46.

I think Coventry and West Brom are out of it, but they could get 8 wins and end up on 78/79 points. Its really 4 clubs from 8, and only a spread of six points across us. Its fascinating and as TT says, the head to head games will count for a lot. All we can do is keep winning and hope for the best.

I have to admit looking at the run in fixtures I don't like them. More than a few banana skins in there.

We've just got to try and win every game and see where that leaves us, no playing silly buggers picking games where we play for a point.

QPR seem to be crumbling. And how pleasing that would be. Taking 6 points off those cheating cu nts would be satisfying.

If we can stay unbeaten at home and nick the odd away win that should do it.