7 wins. | Page 14 | Vital Football

7 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen were University rock. Black sabbath, Jerry rafferty all day long. Do not get me started on that ****** bono, what a fucking **** of the highest order whilst he hides his money in the camen Islands, fucking ****** right up there with James corden

Queen were University rock. Black sabbath, Jerry rafferty all day long. Do not get me started on that ****** bono, what a fucking **** of the highest order whilst he hides his money in the camen Islands, fucking ****** right up there with James corden
Met his niece and his brother - really nice down to earth people. BTW she can sing alright, amazing voice.

:ban:

It's that time for the thread that will not die: first objective 7 wins before Christmas. The 70's (1969's pretty close :grinning:) revival continues......

Status
Not open for further replies.