3 Things We Learned Against Coventry City | Vital Football

3 Things We Learned Against Coventry City

1. My YouTube version showed the first 85 or so minutes, went to end of match handshakes, then resumed at 86 or so through to an abrupt end. Almost as confusing as early cut & pasting errors in EB.
2. Apart from the exquisite Rhead goal, with my poor senior memory I had forgotten the line-up included Wilson as emergency left back, Williams as a sub and Freck taking all the corners and getting the final goal. Nice to see two tall forwards, no fanning around at the back and that the team and fans were well up for it.
3. Thought the ref basically did OK but with VAR it would probably have ended with a least 3 less goals and perhaps some red cards.

1. My YouTube version showed the first 85 or so minutes, went to end of match handshakes, then resumed at 86 or so through to an abrupt end. Almost as confusing as early cut & pasting errors in EB.
2. Apart from the exquisite Rhead goal, with my poor senior memory I had forgotten the line-up included Wilson as emergency left back, Williams as a sub and Freck taking all the corners and getting the final goal. Nice to see two tall forwards, no fanning around at the back and that the team and fans were well up for it.
3. Thought the ref basically did OK but with VAR it would probably have ended with a least 3 less goals and perhaps some red cards.

Thought it was Wharton as the left back?