25th Anniversary Dinner - Billy Ayre's Wembley Winners | Vital Football

25th Anniversary Dinner - Billy Ayre's Wembley Winners

jockdodds

Vital Newbie
The BFC Former Players Association are staging their 3rd LEGENDS night on Thursday 25th May 2017 .

This event is a 25th Anniversary Reunion Dinner to honour the Billy Ayre team that won promotion at Wembley vs Scunny back in May 1992 .

It is taking place at the fabulous venue in town ,VIVA and NOT at Bloomfield Road !

Invitations have gone out to ALL our former players and we are hoping to see many of them there on the night .

Confirmed attendance so far from Steve McIlhargey,Dave Burgess,Mitch Cook,Mike"Ginge"Davies,Tony Rodwell,Dave Bamber ... still waiting to hear back from many more .

The only player from around this time for whom I don't have contact details for is Mark Murray(left back)... I believe he is living and working in Manchester ... if anybody is able to put me in touch with him it would be very much appreciated.

It would be great to see all The Pool fans there to celebrate happier times at BFC and I am sure a great night will be had by all.

It would be much appreciated if you could spread the word amongst friends and family and on social media.

We have a Facebook and Twitter account for The Former Players Association so please feel free to visit and like /retweet.

If anybody needs any further information feel free to contact me on

07984 - 940879
or e mail me on johndcross53@gmail.com

UP THE POOL

It is a great venue, really pleased that once again ex players have the measure of the disgust most fans have for the vile regime and arranged this away from Oystain Towers. :clap:

Whilst we're on about ex players - Happy birthday Keith Southern. :105:

liverpoolseasider - 24/4/2017 21:56

Another function for the Cadbury's protester,
Prem to boycott as he did the Premier League team do at the Hilton!

Of course he'll boycott it, he's a coward.

premier 1 - 25/4/2017 15:19

If someone decides not to go to any event ,
that does not mean they are boycotting it......

Unless they choose not to go for reasons that amounts to a boycott. :nar:

In an ldeal world Yes, however I support the judgement of John Cross 100% in this case...
I said Yes for the nostalgia, not because I support the Owners.I sincerely hope all who attend have a great evening ..... :clap:

Prem... think back you deceptive old tart.... you blatantly said at the time why you weren't going to the BST function... the players did though... as did Jimmy Armfield...

You boycotted it you cretin because you didn't 'approve' of BST.

Stick to meangless, ill educated protests about chocolate that don't hold intellectual water you stupid old fool...

You need a good memory to be a good liar.

Premierdoffer doesn't have a good memory that's why he's a reviled politician, an often embarrassed poster and a despicable old fool. :tophat:

premier 1 - 25/4/2017 15:19

If someone decides not to go to any event ,
that does not mean they are boycotting it......

You wouldn't dare show either of your faces at such a function...Two faced coward.