20211107 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 4 | Vital Football

20211107 PL PREDICTOR Thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same for everyone but I think it should be highlighted that it's a new interpretation to the rule that we've been playing to so far and a slight advantage.

For example, let's say poster A predicts 3-0 (Son 2, Kane), poster B predicts 3-0 (Kane 2, Son) and poster C predicts 3-0 (Kane and Son shared). If the actual result is 3-0 and the scorers are a) Kane 2 and Son or b) Son 2 and Kane, then poster C will get 3 points for the correct goalscorers (1 pt for each goal) irrespective of whether the goalscorers combinations are a or b. So poster C gets two bites at the cherry. But posters A and B have to name the goalscorers exactly to get all 3 points.

I probably haven't explained that very clearly at all!

Good point Gary...was trying to figure out exactly what the ramifications would be (2nd and 3rd Tier effects and all...) I think you summed it up nicely.

I don't think I can allow this one...just opens the door to way too much pain.

Let me hit up Fevvers

Spurs win, 0 - 4; Sonny; Dele; N'dom. (goals shared between them,. Acceptable?)

In Toni I trust.

Hey dude....I decided to not allow it. It just isn't fair to those who have predicted for each of the goals.

Can you nail down your prediction for each of your 4 goals for Spurs?

It's the same for everyone but I think it should be highlighted that it's a new interpretation to the rule that we've been playing to so far and a slight advantage.

For example, let's say poster A predicts 3-0 (Son 2, Kane), poster B predicts 3-0 (Kane 2, Son) and poster C predicts 3-0 (Kane and Son shared). If the actual result is 3-0 and the scorers are a) Kane 2 and Son or b) Son 2 and Kane, then poster C will get 3 points for the correct goalscorers (1 pt for each goal) irrespective of whether the goalscorers combinations are a or b. So poster C gets two bites at the cherry. But posters A and B have to name the goalscorers exactly to get all 3 points.

I probably haven't explained that very clearly at all!
Yes you have Gary . I thought long and and hard about it ….. it seemed wrong to me but I couldn’t find a reason to not allow it .

You have done that perfectly….. thanks mate.

I’m not sure what the last posting dates from Australia are , but I wouldn’t hold my breath if I was you .

Status
Not open for further replies.