20210922 CC PREDICTOR Thread - Wolverhampton vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 3 | Vital Football

20210922 CC PREDICTOR Thread - Wolverhampton vs Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.
82 , why didn’t you change your score ?
SCORES can be changed up till two hours before kick off .
SCORERS up till kick off time .
you should have asked Nick .!!! He is well up to date on the rules .

Now there's a thing. I got told to butt out and keep my gob shut by the forum police. Now I'm being goaded into action. Naaaahhh, I'll rise above it, I mean I wouldn't want to get banned !!

3-1 Spurs. Moura, Gil, Lo Celso

What happens if for example Spurs take 2nd on penalties, win 5-4 on penalties but don't get to take the 5th penalty. Is that counted as a 1,1.5, or 2 goal win?
Please update to Kane x2, Ali

It would have to happen ,,wouldn’t it !
We are just going with the rule that all goals are added together to obtain the result . , 5-4, which Gary said !

That's fair. Do we get a two-level choice if we predict a full-time draw then the correct final score including the penalties?

That's fair. Do we get a two-level choice if we predict a full-time draw then the correct final score including the penalties?
It’s always been that if the game goes to penalties , ALL the goals are added up to achieve the result .
If we had drawn. 5-5 and won 11-10 on pens we would have won the game 16-15 and all the goalscorers would contribute to the predictor points .,

Status
Not open for further replies.