im in..... for what its worth, heres my starting 11

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 20.58.06.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 20.58.06.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 7
I have my first point of the year!

200.gif

Am I having a stroke?

Has FF changed the format whereby it updates your selected squad based on who played and the points they won? As opposed to the actual squad you picked?

Am I having a stroke?

Has FF changed the format whereby it updates your selected squad based on who played and the points they won? As opposed to the actual squad you picked?

If one of your starting XI doesn't play it automatically replaces them with one of your subs. It's always worked like that.

Am I having a stroke?

No idea mate but something has gone awry - I have 87 points, some kind of record for me, especially with two players injured and not participating :wahey:

If one of your starting XI doesn't play it automatically replaces them with one of your subs. It's always worked like that.

Didn't for me last season mate. I had players who didn't play remain in the XI despite no points, with players on the bench earning points that weren't counted on my total.

I also did the 'free hit' is it, where changes are supposed to revert back to your original squad and I got stuck with my free hit changes lol

Hence my surprise tonight.

Didn't for me last season mate. I had players who didn't play remain in the XI despite no points, with players on the bench earning points that weren't counted on my total.

I also did the 'free hit' is it, where changes are supposed to revert back to your original squad and I got stuck with my free hit changes lol

Hence my surprise tonight.

It will make the subs after the last game, so a Monday night game then you see the subs on the Tuesday.

It’s either that, or whoever wrote the algorithm fucking hates you Mike.

It genuinely didn't change re subs and the free hit left me with a squad I thought was for one week only.

I finally embraced it last season so was checking every other day given injury news and making changes lol

I actually posted about the free hit not reverting back in last season's thread, so I'm not going mental :silly:

It's always worked fine for me. I'm blaming too much Carling I think Mike. 😂

I've had three teeth out, I'm now on my 6th can tonight now I can drink....I've been sober for a fortnight lol

Okay maybe I wasn't last season?

Genuinely this happened lol I should've took screenshots.