2 managers ? | Vital Football

2 managers ?

Hampton

Vital Football Hero
Why not have 2 managers for next season ?
Cook can manage the team at home
Get someone else in to manage the team away who is tactically astute to do this and get us a shedload more points !

Why not have 2 managers for next season ?
Cook can manage the team at home
Get someone else in to manage the team away who is tactically astute to do this and get us a shedload more points !

That's one way to do it. Not sure IEC will fancy paying 2 wages for what should be one job but what would happen if we got to say a play off final on neutral ground - who manages then? Would we need a third one for that eventuality?

I'd just sack Cook tomorrow morning and bring in someone else over the summer, sorry for the negativity but what Cook did and allowed to happen from October to March is unforgivable.

I'd just sack Cook tomorrow morning and bring in someone else over the summer, sorry for the negativity but what Cook did and allowed to happen from October to March is unforgivable.

That's a perfectly understandable position, to be honest. Who would you bring in if Cook were sacked, though?

At a time in the season when there is very little negativity why not create some of your own by suggesting ridiculous things.
If it's such an easy job then why not apply for it and see how you go, I'm sure you would get plenty of "support" and very little negativity.
Good luck

Neil Lennon or maybe Darren Moore would be my choice(s)

I'm not convinced by Moore... 9 points off automatics with that squad is disappointing.

Lennon's only had one stint in Championship football, in which he took Bolton to 24th in the league, and 11 points from safety by the time he left in March 2016. Plus, I'm not convinced he'd be willing to leave Celtic. It is an interesting shout though; no one’s mentioned him yet, and I hadn’t thought of him.

Last edited: