New ticket sales. Rubbish | Vital Football

New ticket sales. Rubbish

Just tried to buy ticket for Joseph Goal match tomorrow. System is crappie. Slow, freezes. Got a ticket in basket, but don't know the seat info. Its just a guess near where I normally sit. Decided to take a chance entered my registration info. They had my card info. but would not go to the payment stage. Gave up Hope its easier to buy our season tickets.😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

The club has gone backwards under Danson and co, I honestly think they couldn't give a shit about the fans the only time we get a mention is when they are cadging money from us.

The club has gone backwards under Danson and co, I honestly think they couldn't give a shit about the fans the only time we get a mention is when they are cadging money from us.
Wouldn't that same 'cadging money' be the sale of said ticket anyone is trying to purchase Frankie? It's not good to hear re people struggling to buy but I thot we are still in a transition from the old system into the new one 🍺

Considering the club would've gone bust last June if Danson didn't come in, I'm not sure how that is going backwards.

Also not sure how he's cadging money when he's had to underwrite millions in loses.

Go old school...I called at the ticket office to renew my season ticket and it probably starts next week. I can turn up and pay cash...just like last season, and the one before, and the one before, and the one before, and , you get the picture. Whats the problem ?

Do these Ticketmaster cowboys organise the ticketing for other clubs? They can't seem to organise a small fan base club like ours so fuck knows how they get on at bigger clubs with a lot bigger fan base.

Transition my arse they've had long enough to sort out any teething problems, they've already had loads of complaints from the lardies on the dark side, Its going to be chaos over the coming weeks when the ST's go on sale.

The hierarchy at the club should be stepping in and demanding they get it sorted pronto.

Yes, just look at the Ticketmaster Sport website for the clubs they do ticketing for.

It includes Spurs Iirc

Thread about the ongoing issues....warning ....may contain cuckoos

Thanks for that Batch, seems that the Cuckoos are saying the same as me especially the first post by JarJar.

The Worriers don't have a big following either God only knows how these cowboys manage at the likes of Spurs etc, then again the hierarchy at bigger clubs probably don't pretend it isn't happening and it'll smooth itself out eventually.

Ticketmaster are the premier ticket provider in the industry, you cant get anyone more experienced at this. So I imagine the club would've hoped and expected a much smoother transition than we have had so far. I am quite shocked at how many difficulties TM have had.

Ticketmaster are the premier ticket provider in the industry, you cant get anyone more experienced at this. So I imagine the club would've hoped and expected a much smoother transition than we have had so far. I am quite shocked at how many difficulties TM have had.
Says it all, we are a small L1 club with 10k fans, the Worriers are around the same.

The hierarchy at the clubs obviously don't give toss the fans are wimps and put up with anything, fans from bigger clubs won't and don't put up with this amateurish shite at their clubs.

Says it all, we are a small L1 club with 10k fans, the Worriers are around the same.

The hierarchy at the clubs obviously don't give toss the fans are wimps and put up with anything, fans from bigger clubs won't and don't put up with this amateurish shite at their clubs.

They went and got the best ticket provider in the market, so far they have not delivered, I bet the club are very unhappy but what do you want them to do?

Kick off publicly, burn bridges, try to move to 3rd ticket vendor in 6 months and cause massive issues for season ticket launch?

Or voice their dissatisfaction privately and try and fix the issue ASAP?

Or voice their dissatisfaction privately and try and fix the issue ASAP?
Voice their dissatisfaction yes, let the fans know what they are doing about this latest debacle and an agology to the fans should be posted on the club website asap.

Thats the least they should be doing if they actually care about the clubs supporters.

Ticketmaster provide the ticketing facility at a certain North East club where approx 40,000 attend each home game. I'm not aware of any issues.

As I was passing through Wigan on Thursday I purchased 2 tickets for the game at the DW and had no problems at all selecting and paying for the tickets, receiving them by email, adding to my google wallet and accessing the stadium using my phone.

As I was passing through Wigan on Thursday I purchased 2 tickets for the game at the DW and had no problems at all selecting and paying for the tickets, receiving them by email, adding to my google wallet and accessing the stadium using my phone.
:sleep: Of course you did. :finger: