Goal of the season | Vital Football

Goal of the season

100% - very early in the season too. That result felt like one of the things that spurred the players on and that goal was the catalyst.

Bailey’s goal against West Ham deserves a credit for the wonderful body technique, blew my mind how he did it. He doesn’t seem to be pulling that move off as much as he did earlier in the season, perhaps a bit of fatigue, hopefully it makes a return for next season.

Left field but Watkins’ goal against Arsenal, brilliant counter attack but the feeling of joy and relief after that goal was incredible for me.

That would be my second choice. I was whooping like a teenager when that went in...

I'm voting for Ollie twice, once for the winning goal against Brighton that secured 4th place and his winner in the Europa Conference League final.
Baileys winner that turned the tie around vs Olympiacos was a close 2nd 🙏
It is strange for the club to have a goal of the season vote with 3 games to go.

Left field but Watkins’ goal against Arsenal, brilliant counter attack but the feeling of joy and relief after that goal was incredible for me.

I was sure that was going to be in there.

Some nice goals there, but like every season there's never anything that really blows me away.

Unai out.