The Positive Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Positive Thread

Its Saturday, the sun's out, we're playing, and it'll be a full house at the Lane - doesn't get any better than that....well it would if I was there...but I'm not.

There in spirit - UTB and Happy Easter all🐣

Last edited:
Its Saturday, the sun's out, we're playing, and it'll be a full house at the Lane - doesn't get any better than that....well it would if I was there...but I'm not.

There in spirit - UTB and Happy Easter all🐣
Chronic will tell you it's only half full. :cool:

Having watched the championship all day I can’t wait to get back there proper football without holdups every 5 mins

Not long to go

Time to resurrect this thread as I can't be bothered to keep discussing up the negatives......

Positives from this season are:

Bogle
Hamer
Arblaster
Brooks
Robinson

that's pretty good under the circumstances.

Any others?

Time to resurrect this thread as I can't be bothered to keep discussing up the negatives......

Bogle
Hamer
Arblaster
Brooks
Robinson

Any others?
The whole of the gound is now SUFC's.
The cricket season has started.
This particulat football season is ending
Klopp'sfarewell tour is proving to be disastrous.
The FTSE's at its highest for years.
The Euro's at a decent rate and the tapas & Rioja are very good.

Bogle
Hamer
Arblaster
Brooks
Robinson

Any others?
Hamers been good for the last few weeks but up to that he had been very much hit & miss and more miss in my opinion Germaine.Robbo player of the season for me and Blaster's emergence as a first teamer has been the biggest plus.I think Osborne deserves anutha season wi us as well.Big Ben has been a very good loan signing but i don't expect him to be here next season.UTB

The whole of the gound is now SUFC's.
The cricket season has started.
This particulat football season is ending
Klopp'sfarewell tour is proving to be disastrous.
The FTSE's at its highest for years.
The Euro's at a decent rate and the tapas & Rioja are very good.

that'll do

In 9 years with the bin dippers, the main things he's won are 1 Prem title and 1 FA Cup Final and 1 European Cup. For a team with their expectations I wouldn't class him as a success. Even his new teeth look crap.

In 9 years with the bin dippers, the main things he's won are 1 Prem title and 1 FA Cup Final and 1 European Cup. For a team with their expectations I wouldn't class him as a success. Even his new teeth look crap.

Interesting - but what's this to do with the Positive Thread :unsure:

Interesting - but what's this to do with the Positive Thread :unsure:
Is your Hubby feelin positive abart the ARSEnal game this weekend Germaine? How good would that be if Spurs beat them and messed up their title chances. Should be a good watch mi thinks.UTB

Is your Hubby feelin positive abart the ARSEnal game this weekend Germaine? How good would that be if Spurs beat them and messed up their title chances. Should be a good watch mi thinks.UTB

Mr Spurs never feels positive about Spurs Rod..........the best he can hope for is a draw apparently. I'm definitely on Spurs side and looking forward to it.

We haven't taken Derby's record.

We're averaging just under a goal a game which is a big improvement over our last relegation season.

Robinson, Bogle and Osborn applying themselves about as well as can be expected to the PL.

Hamer showing flashes of midfield quality we haven't seen since Fleck was in his prime.

The last traces of McCabe's icy like clutches finally being removed from the club.

The away fans.

Arblaster, on merit, establishing himself as a first teamer.

We're averaging just under a goal a game which is a big improvement over our last relegation season.

Robinson, Bogle and Osborn applying themselves about as well as can be expected to the PL.

Hamer showing flashes of midfield quality we haven't seen since Fleck was in his prime.

The last traces of McCabe's icy like clutches finally being removed from the club.

The away fans.

that'll do too!

The away fans.

Arblaster has not just established himself a a first teamer
Also, a leader also doesn’t hide, definitely one to watch for the future, hoping for great things for the boy