MK Dons | Vital Football

MK Dons

Do we want MK Dons to go up this season?

• Total voters

nibbles

Vital Football Hero
If MK Dons go up it almost certainly makes for a weaker League Two next year as they’ll very likely be favourites for promotion. Could work in our favour.

But they’re MK Dons.

Best stadium in the lower leagues, though a bit more than a jaunt from the railway station. But i`m hoping that they, or Crawley, go up.

I think its a great stadium. Far too big and a shame they put us in the top ring but one of the best stadiums in the lower leagues.

Hope they stay down so we can visit again.
It's used for a lot more besides MKDons games, including Northants Rugby and women's internationals.
I alway have a wry smile when GFC fans complain about a stadium with superb facilities, parking, retail, loads of eateries next door, decent hotel on site, adjacent to a park and cinema.
We have a grimy chip shop.

I alway have a wry smile when GFC fans complain about a stadium with superb facilities, parking, retail, loads of eateries next door, decent hotel on site, adjacent to a park and cinema.
We have a grimy chip shop.

For me it’s about watching the football rather than going shopping before or after.

In that respect it would be a great stadium if MK could even half fill it. They don’t.

None of the other development would have got planning permission from MK council without an EFL club to justify it. Maybe I should add an allegedly to that statement, but no one from the franchise denied it at the time.

I fully expect that if we ever get a new stadium, it will be part of a wider development including retail, parking and other facilities that are open to the public most of the time.