Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3320 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Leeds bottling it so, Ipswich having the chance to pip them to 2nd.

Could be another good weekend, Huddersfield at home to the Blue tomorrow and our game vs. Chelsea.

Everyone would .

It’s just bravado. :grinning:
I’m 50/50, depends on cost (which includes his salary). Get him at the right price and it’s probably a no brainer, but not into getting our pants pulled down. The other thing is that either JJ or Morgan would be sidelined for him, given our set up, so I don’t know enough about Unai’s vision to understand how that changes us.

Obviously it is all hypothetical, but ultimately I trust Unai to make the best decisions for the club and thank McGrath he won’t be swayed by emotion - which none of us could promise.

You will hear a wankfest like we did with ETH.

But….its a con ..

Massive downgrade.

Bring it on.
I'm leaning toward him being more like Ange than Eric. Eric's headloss needs to be studied, he took something that was working and went in the opposite direction. I suspect Arne will be like Ange and stick to his principles with epic rigidity.

Aston Villa rolling into the Top 3 teams in the league and making a title charge for the 150th Anniversary will be sensational. Can't wait for the 23/24 documentary and surely they just decided to film a 24/25 one too for the 150th. Surely to God they know that have to keep going!