Calling all citizen around the world | Vital Football

Calling all citizen around the world

My favourite pub in Dubai watching on my Ipad at 3.30pm Dubai time. Strange looks from the other patrons usually in there to watch the EPL on the TV screens will at least be avoided this time, although the beer mid afternoon may result in an early night - and some solo cheering I hope.

Absolutely cannot wait - thankyou iFollow!

Far better than waiting two days to buy a English newspaper in the USA or straining to listen to an awful BBC World Service signal to try and hear the results, God that shows how old I am. Pre-internet, but once an LCFC, then always an LFCFC.

My favourite pub in Dubai watching on my Ipad at 3.30pm Dubai time. Strange looks from the other patrons usually in there to watch the EPL on the TV screens will at least be avoided this time, although the beer mid afternoon may result in an early night - and some solo cheering I hope.

Absolutely cannot wait - thankyou iFollow!

Far better than waiting two days to buy an English newspaper in the USA or straining to listen to an awful BBC World Service signal to try and hear the results, God that shows how old I am. Pre-internet, but once an LCFC, then always an LFCFC.
Which pub? I won’t be joining you as I much prefer to watch as big a game as this on my TV at home but I’ve been known to do the same in the past, with the same strange looks. Seems there’s a fair Dubai contingent

Which pub? I won’t be joining you as I much prefer to watch as big a game as this on my TV at home but I’ve been known to do the same in the past, with the same strange looks. Seems there’s a fair Dubai contingent

Same as you - I'm usually at home on my couch watching on TV. But no choice this time. However McGettigans with a pint and iPad is better than a laptop in my hotel room. Despite the inevitable strange looks - assuming we score that is!

Back to the couch and TV for the playoffs - I hope!