BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL | Page 5 | Vital Football

BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL

But was that due to the rumoured false promises ?. It is very difficult to change the whole playing style of a team with zero investment. If we went for someone like Cooper, it would need wholesale changes to transition to a possession based passing game. The time to do that is now not when we are saddled with a team of battlers with limited technical skills, on long contracts
Still searching for the battlers BfL!

Great, then don't bother coming on here, Blades fans only. Goodbye.
However will our club survive without the very enthusiastic support of Winnie the Whinger?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't recall him/she ever sayin owt even remotely positive abart DEM MIGHTY BLADES,even when we've been goin for promotion,havin a good cup run etc; but as alluss each to their own.He can leave the supportin of our club to the TRUE BLADES.:yes:UTB

However will our club survive without the very enthusiastic support of Winnie the Whinger?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I don't recall him/she ever sayin owt even remotely positive abart DEM MIGHTY BLADES,even when we've been goin for promotion,havin a good cup run etc; but as alluss each to their own.He can leave the supportin of our club to the TRUE BLADES.:yes:UTB
Quite a few on here like that, always quick to slag but not to praise. I could slag them so many times but I keep it to myself as it doesn't do any good. Rather slag pigs which is my goal in life. 😁

And it's good morning and welcome to the annual Bigger Blades who can p!ss highest up the wall competition.

Membership Rules

Blind faith or no faith at all.

One of our own or no one at all.

Red good ,Blue ( and every other colour forthat matter) bad

Objectivity an alien concept.

Last edited:
And it's good morning and welcome to the annual Bigger Blades who can p!ss highest up the wall competition.

Membership Rules

Blind faith or no faith at all.

One of our own or no one at all.

Red good ,Blue ( and every other colour forthat matter) bad

Objectivity an alien concept.
Piss up a wall? I use toilets.:yes: UTB

Listen to yourself SBT got you sussed, it's took me a while but you make a donut look like Einstein. Thats me done I don't want to get in a slanging with you because 1 you seem quite thick and 2 you never know when to shut the fuck up.
:LOL:Oh dearie me,i will miss your humourous contributions,do look out for gettin a like from Basil Fawlty. :giggle: UTB

Last edited:
Listen to yourself SBT got you sussed, it's took me a while but you make a donut look like Einstein. Thats me done I don't want to get in a slanging with you because 1 you seem quite thick and 2 you never know when to shut the fuck up.
If there was anybody who would be pissing themselves, and pissing down on certain posters , then, as you rightly state WB, it would be SBT who had certain ones completely sussed.

As soon as they respond, like Rumpole of the Bailey, with his sardonic smile and raised eyebrow, he knew he had the accused bang to rights, and the onlookers hooked, without the need for further words.

Killing the forum slowly, post after post after post- with not one iota of self awareness.

Last edited:
Anyway, back to the game…Bogle was knackered so why didn’t he bring on a ready made replacement right back…young Curtis? Apparently the best thing to come out of Ireland since Kerry Gold.
He’s prepared to give a young kid the armband but he won’t give another kid 10 minutes to show us what he’s made of despite him being deemed good enough to make the bench for the last few games. No let’s bring Norwood on again, that always ends well doesn’t it? WTF is Wilder playing at? It’s like he’s wanting to be sacked.

BTW I hope Wes told him to stick it up his arse after that superb performance. We’d have been 3-0 down early on with the other clown in and we still might still have been in with a shout even now if he’d recalled Wes earlier.

Last edited:
If there was anybody who would be pissing themselves, and pissing down on certain posters , then, as you rightly state WB, it would be SBT who had certain ones completely sussed.

As soon as they respond, like Rumpole of the Bailey, with his sardonic smile and raised eyebrow, he knew he had the accused bang to rights, and the onlookers hooked, without the need for further words.

Killing the forum slowly, post after post after post- with not one iota of self awareness.
What meks thi think you're killin the forum Basil? It's never been a busy one. I won't say much re; SBT(RIP) other than he could change
his mind/opinion quickly,the last time i spoke to him at a academy game he told me he'd enjoyed the banter wi my mate and me but then apparently some mardy mare told him they were gunna quit Vital BLADES and all of a sudden SBT changed his mind regardin me.Oh well not even Jesus Christ was loved/liked by everyone. UTB

EDIT
I did,against my better judgement, respond to the above post which may or may not have prompted Bully's subsequent post.
Having considered my reply - and the fact that it gives a modicum of dignity to the above post- I have now removed that content.

RIP SBT.

Last edited:
Saw this on FB and thought I’d share it dint want to start a new thread for it

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS
The donkey said to the tiger:
- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The conversation became intense, and the pair opted to present their case for arbitration, so they approached the lion, the ruler of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because a brave and intelligent creature like you can't waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred, and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.
When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more. ❤️

Saw this on FB and thought I’d share it dint want to start a new thread for it

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS
The donkey said to the tiger:
- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The conversation became intense, and the pair opted to present their case for arbitration, so they approached the lion, the ruler of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because a brave and intelligent creature like you can't waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred, and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.
When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more. ❤️
So, is the grass Blue???