U18’s at BDBL in t’cup. | Page 6 | Vital Football

U18’s at BDBL in t’cup.

Our Gertie said to mi yesdi, i fancy a trip to Chezzy on tuesday do you wanna go,straight away i said oh yeah,she said why are the BLADES playin theer,she knows me so well.:yes: 1pm ko v QPR U/21's if anyone's bothered abart goin.UTB

Has anyone heard if it is indeed Peck and Macedo who are at the centre of the recent allegations about the two 19 year olds at a PL club?

We could really do without this being the case because they're possibly our two biggest prospects yet to break through. It's potentially £15m at stake or something.

I went yesdi to the game v QPR, Davies was in goal and he was poor,i wonder if the Ivo effect is havin some effect on the keepers at the club.:giggle:Marshy showed good touches and One' took his goal well and i thought the 1st half we just shaded it but in't 2nd half we were poor.On the performance yesdi i don't see anyone bein 1st team ready wi the possible exception of Marshy.UTB

I went yesdi to the game v QPR, Davies was in goal and he was poor,i wonder if the Ivo effect is havin some effect on the keepers at the club.:giggle:Marshy showed good touches and One' took his goal well and i thought the 1st half we just shaded it but in't 2nd half we were poor.On the performance yesdi i don't see anyone bein 1st team ready wi the possible exception of Marshy.UTB
Did peck play rod

It appears that the two players in question are indeed the ones involved unfortunately. Had it as good as confirmed today.
From what I’ve seen they are and the fact peck hasn’t featured and he’s the first name on the teamsheet usually I hope these turn out to be false but if they are guilty then the book should be thrown at them

My guess is that some slag has found out they were "Premier League footballers" and taken her shot at glory - not realising they are two young lads who won't have made any money yet. Maybe upon learning that she'll drop the charges....